Introverts manual: NO NO’s of breakdowns

breakdowns 
 There is no manual
Really 
You can’t control it
Just deal with it
However 
You can
If
You can

Are you up to the challenge? 
Don’t let me go to sleep
Not like that 
Not just saying sleep

Don’t let me think 
Not for too long
Not alone 

Don’t let me go to the 
If
And 
Would’ve 
Those are the worst 

Don’t let me be alone 
And I’m not talking about space 
I’m talking about feeling 
Feeling alone
Apart
Isolated 

It can happen anytime 
Anywhere 
For any and or no reason 
The feeling just starts 
Like vertigo 
It expands and explodes
And then 
Thousands of bug
Crawling on your skin 
Under it
Buzzing in your ears 
But you can’t get rid of them
And the noise
All the noise multiplied
By the most irritably possible 

And
And it’s all in my head 
Just in my head 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment