Introvert manual: on the meaning of tired


No
I’m not mad
I’m not angry 
I’m not disappointed 
I’m sad
I’m depressed
I’m not happy
I’m tired
Tired? 
Have not done anything 
But I’m so tired
Have sleept alot
And can’t be awake
Have tried to rest
But my energy level is down
I’m TIRED 
do you know how it feels? 
To be tired all the time? 
So tired and not even knowing about what? 
So tired that I can’t take a shower
I can’t change my clothes 
I can’t think of being happy
Because that is tiring 
If I can make a list what would it be
“Tiring things for introverts”
Wake up
Go to sleep
Think
Talk
Put on a happy face 
Tell the truth
Then cover it up 
Because explaining it 
Is more tiring than lying 

I can tell you
But I won’t 
Because explaining
Everything I feel 
Is worse
Than just saying

I’m tired 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment