Introvert manual: breakdown


Can you understand?
Are you willing to try?
As a self-evaluated
Anxious, depressed and introvert person
I must tell you that anything
And I really mean it
ANYTHING
Can be the cause of a mental breakdown
Mini or max
Forgetting the keys
Using long socks instead of shorts
Not finding the pen you just had in your hand a second ago
And it happens to be in your hair now
Anything can be the initial cause
But it doesn’t mean that the breakdown is only that
The break down is because there is something that is bothering
Could be stress from work, school, family
Could be that something is missing
Maybe a hug or two more before sleep
Or could be sleep itself
You know introverts need a lot of attention
But given in small doses
Periodically
Please remember
I don’t want to be like this
I’m not whining or complaining when I have a breakdown
I just need something
But I don’t know what yet
And it is stressing me enough to make me act up
Please hug me
Kiss me
Tell me that you love me
Don’t ask me to calm down
Don’t tell me that it's minor
I know that
And knowing that only makes it worst somehow
Just
Please be patient
And know that if I’m showing you that side of me
Is because I trust you
and I love you too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment