Introverts manual: translation


Do you want...?
When I ask you that
Please take in consideration
That I would not ask you unless I had thought about it for a while
As an introvert and over thinker 
Consider me a person who would not 
For the worth of life
Would mouth, voiced or shout things randomly 
I have though about it
Considerably
For a while
I can’t 
I physically can’t 
I literally won’t
I don’t make choices on the spot
I think
I write
I consider the 
Thousands and 1 possibilities 
And then 
Maybe
I voice them 
To myself first 
Then I question 
“Do you want...?” 
Don’t
Please don’t give me a 
Fucking ambiguous answer
I’m as ambiguous as can be
If I’m asking you 
Is because I want an answer 
One I can’t find myself 
I can say 
“Well...maybe...I don’t know... it depends”
But not you 
You have to tell me the truth 
Not what you think I want 
Because you should know by now
That I no fucking idea 
I’m asking you
What YOU WANT

so answer me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment